MDSDAT & MDFIG, LLC

MD LAWYER Bringing This Action, Now Claims ‘No Interest’ #HMMMM

—- Forwarded Message —–

From: steve@harkerlawoffice.com <steve@harkerlawoffice.com>

To: ‘Erin Cook’ <erin_cook@ymail.com>

Sent: Friday, July 22, 2022 at 04:14:20 PM EDT

Subject: RE: 0 Churchhill Rd, Park Garage Unit 51

I have attached my correspondence to you from May.  I cannot help you.  My client does not have an interest in the property and I do not represent you.

From: steve@harkerlawoffice.com steve@harkerlawoffice.com

Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2022 10:02 AM

To: ‘Erin Cook’ erin_cook@ymail.com

Subject: RE: 0 Churchhill Rd, Park Garage Unit 51

I am conflicted out from giving legal advice to you.  You should have an attorney help you.  The county voided the lien.  I am just waiting for confirmation that they sent my client the money before we dismiss the case.

Stephen L. Harker

Key-Title, Inc., President

The Law Office of Stephen L. Harker

steve@harkerlawoffice.com

sharker@key-title.com

35 Fulford Ave, Suite 100 & 203

Bel Air, MD 21014

Office for Tax Sale Payoffs 410-420-8910 Ext 1 (Leave Message)

Cell 410-499-2577

Fax 410-515-4744

Confidential Communication Notice: This e-mail and its attachments may be privileged, proprietary or confidential. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this transmission to a intended recipient, you may not disclose, copy or distribute this transmission. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete the copy you received.

From: Erin Cook <erin_cook@ymail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2022 10:02 AM
To: steve@harkerlawoffice.com
Subject: Re: 0 Churchhill Rd, Park Garage Unit 51

What’s going on with this? Why is my name still on this? Who are you foreclosing the equitable right of redemption from with the 6/27/22 notice? We know who it is not – we know who had no interest in this property after the 2010 foreclosure – that’d be me – so why is my name still on this case?

On Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 07:38:32 AM EDT, Erin Cook <erin_cook@ymail.com> wrote:

Yes, looks like the county voided the lien 12 years too late.  Courtesy of MDSDAT negligence.  Negligence not evident in removing the church property from public record.  They were ‘Johnny On The Spot’ with that.

I don’t know about you, but that makes me wonder if there may have been some church/state infractions there.  ConstitutionSTYLE.

We’re all gonna find out.

Hope you’ve been feeling better.  Still keeping you in prayer.  Even with your foreign FIG entity.

On Thursday, May 26, 2022, 10:02:02 AM EDT, <steve@harkerlawoffice.com> wrote:

Fax 410-515-4744

From: Erin Cook <erin_cook@ymail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 8:44 AM
To: steve@harkerlawoffice.com
Subject: Re: 0 Churchhill Rd, Park Garage Unit 51

Hi Steve,

It doesn’t appear I’ve been removed from this case.  Looks like they just moved me down to the #2 spot.  I guess I’ll have to go to court on this after all?  Oh, boy.

Also, what action may be taken for the MDSDAT to be held accountable for this, and the fact that they removed New Apostolic Church 1910 Putty Hill Avenue, Balto, MD 21234, from their public records after my inquiry of true ownership.

Do you think that Michael L. Higgs would have these answers?

What do you think may be going on with all of that?  What kind of corruption?  Do you know?  You’re international, you’re savvy.  Is there any way at all you  may be able to help me get my family back?  Did you look at any of this NAZI CHURCH & STATE here?  apostlegate.org – #READUP.SMARTENUP

Do you think the Paine Pamphlets might do the trick? (PDF mock-up attached)?

Thanks,

Erin

On Wednesday, April 27, 2022, 03:14:03 PM EDT, <steve@harkerlawoffice.com> wrote:

Paula – I was not aware of any assignment.  I have the property in foreclosure under FIG.  I do think the 3K+ in legal fees should be reimbursed but I have to first find out if the lien was actually sold.  Typically the client will ask for my fees when selling a lien and I cannot find any notes that ever happened.

Nate – Did you assign this lien to Truitt?

Erin – The foreclosure deed for both your condo unit and parking space were properly executed and recorded out of your name.  SDAT only changed the assessed owner out of your name for the condo unit only.  Paula from Harford County Finance Department is going to get SDAT to change the assessed owner for the parking space so you should not receive anything else on this matter other than a dismissal from my office.

Stephen L. Harker

Key-Title, Inc., President

The Law Office of Stephen L. Harker

steve@harkerlawoffice.com

sharker@key-title.com

35 Fulford Ave, Suite 100 & 203

Bel Air, MD 21014

Cell 410-499-2577

Fax 410-515-4744

From: anis, paula <pmanis@harfordcountymd.gov>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2022 2:46 PM
To: steve@harkerlawoffice.com
Subject: RE: 2020 Tax Sale/03-292940/Cook/Garage Unit 51

I have an assignment from FIG MD18, LLC. dated 11/02/21 to Tax Certificate Consultants, Inc.

See attached.

Paula M. Anis

Asst. Supervisor of Revenue Collections

Harford County Government

220 S. Main Street, 2nd Floor

Bel Air, MD  21014

(410) 638-3290

pmanis@harfordcountymd.gov

From: steve@harkerlawoffice.com <steve@harkerlawoffice.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2022 2:37 PM
To: anis, paula <pmanis@harfordcountymd.gov>
Subject: RE: 2020 Tax Sale/03-292940/Cook/Garage Unit 51

[EXTERNAL SENDER]

I am going to review this now but please note the tax sale purchaser is FIG AS CUSTODIAN FOR FIG MD18 LLC and not TAX CERTIFICATE CONSULTANTS, INC.

Stephen L. Harker

Key-Title, Inc., President

The Law Office of Stephen L. Harker

steve@harkerlawoffice.com

sharker@key-title.com

35 Fulford Ave, Suite 100 & 203

Bel Air, MD 21014

Cell 410-499-2577

Fax 410-515-4744

From: anis, paula <pmanis@harfordcountymd.gov>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2022 10:17 AM
To: Steve Harker <steve@harkerlawoffice.com>
Subject: 2020 Tax Sale/03-292940/Cook/Garage Unit 51

Steve,

Per our conversation yesterday, I will be voiding the Tax Sale for the above referenced property.

After conferring with our Tax Sale Attorneys, I have been instructed to void the sale and proceed with notification.

I will be refunding the assignee:  TAX CERTIFICATE CONSULTANTS, INC. the amount that was collected the day of the sale.

Since both the deeds that were recorded regarding the foreclosure and then sale indicated the garage unit; this information will be presented to SDAT for them to correct their records.

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know.

Paula M. Anis

Asst. Supervisor of Revenue Collections

Harford County Government

220 S. Main Street, 2nd Floor

Bel Air, MD  21014

(410) 638-3290

pmanis@harfordcountymd.gov

One thought on “HARK the Harford FIGGY’S SING Some ‘C’ Words: CLAIMS, COURT, CONFLICTED, CHURCHHILL, COUNTY CAUCAS, COOKlineSINKER #meTOOmaryland”